Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-19-2005, 12:36 PM   #1
Realchaos1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Realchaos1 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Realchaos1
hi im new (sort of) (pics 56k die!)

Hey everyone, I'm kind of new to Zilvia.net. I registered a while ago, but never really posted. I am taking the oppertunity to get into this community. Very resourceful place to browse around.

I own a Nissan 1990 s13 240sx Coupe, I swapped out the SOHC and dropped in a DOHC KA (sorry to everyone that represents SOHC, even the KA24e-T's!) I needed a drive around car, or atleast one I could blow up and pick up another engine cheap.

I'm the Myspace group leader for Northwestnissans.com, and I am an NWN rep. we just had an awesome bbq turn out in vancover!

Pic taken by: mananetwork

Ohh!!! I also have Driftfest 05 (washington) pics I took!

Below: Nicoli wrecked his rear bumper, hit one of the safety barriers. I was the one that picked up his rear bumper from the center of the track and brought it back to him.

Above: Nicoli was kind of out of it, he was working on taking his full exhaust off so that he could get back out on the track (exhaust hooks broke off when he got in the wreck).

Above: Nicoli's bad ass guard dog

Above: Don't forget this name...

Above: Damn you matt, you just had to blink

Above: The Russian

Above: its Realchaos1! whoa! (eddi)

Above: Track Layout

Above: I wanted to ride in the Cow86, but he had a passenger the whole time...

Above: Understeer King

Above: The beamer that came 2 feet away from hitting me... show off was getting as close to the safety barriers as possible... psh, same with his buddy in the red beamer.

Above: This was a close call, good thing he didnt understeer into me.

Realchaos1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2005, 12:50 PM   #2
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
These pictures are already posted in the regional section. They should not be posted here. If you'd like to post pictures in the Chat section, please reserve them for the Picture Thread. Thank You.
Old 06-19-2005, 01:21 PM   #3
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Those are some nice pics. . .
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 03:59 PM   #4
P4rD0nM3
Zilvia FREAK!

P4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of lightP4rD0nM3 is a glorious beacon of light
Go Nissan!
P4rD0nM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 11:29 PM   #5
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
nice pics man!
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 12:26 AM   #6
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
i really hate the word Vancouver, British Columbia...just wanted u to know that ... but i have got nothing against u.. just the word... nice cars tho too bad it rains too much up there..

and blah too close? i had a friend bust circle drifts around me...

Last edited by infinitexsound; 06-20-2005 at 01:09 AM..
infinitexsound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 12:50 AM   #7
Hondamatic
Zilvia Member

Hondamatic will become famous soon enoughHondamatic will become famous soon enoughHondamatic will become famous soon enoughHondamatic will become famous soon enough
why are you bitchin about people being too close to you and the barriers? either you should setup your tripod somewhere else, or the bmw guys should take lines that arent fun
Hondamatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 02:44 AM   #8
Realchaos1
Zilvia Member

yeah, it does rain alot around here, kind of ghetto, but I am use to it. I just got back home from chuckanut drive... awesome damn coast line road... that last hair pin turn is so much fun. I was in my friends hachi leaving bellingham.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondamatic
why are you bitchin about people being too close to you and the barriers? either you should setup your tripod somewhere else, or the bmw guys should take lines that arent fun
im not bitchin, what are you talking about? I was just saying, they were getting pretty close to the barriers.
Old 06-20-2005, 03:14 AM   #9
Sil Beer S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Sil Beer S13 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sil Beer S13
wow you like that Nicoli guy alot.
Sil Beer S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 04:11 AM   #10
Realchaos1
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil Beer S13
wow you like that Nicoli guy alot.
actually when i started taking pics was when i returned his bumper back to him in the pits. I was 20 feet away from his car when this happen. The thing blew to shreds and he did a couple of donuts and gave the audience a smoke how. Mean while I grabbed my camera and the bumper.

I headed back into the pits and gave it back to him. I would have taken more pics of driftfest, but it poured rain after I got back onto the track. The last few shots I took was blurry, I had moister inside the camera. The fog was actually inside the lense.
Old 06-21-2005, 04:32 AM   #11
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
great pics... looks like it was alot of fun
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote