Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 12-10-2007, 10:23 PM   #1
oOdextaOo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
oOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the roughoOdextaOo is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to oOdextaOo
EBC, Brake lines, CF Cooling Panel, KA-T manifold, and more!

Black Greddy Type-S EBC: Brand new, still in box. $300obo

Autometer 52mm Boost Gauge: I believe it's the Phantom series gauge. Mechanical. Has both vacuum and boost up to 20psi. Includes all lines. I'll even throw in a free gauge stand. $50obo.

SPL Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines: Brand new, still in bag. For the stock S14 or Q45 brakes. $40obo

Renova Auto Carbon Fiber Cooling Panel: For S14 zenki. Goes from headlight to headlight, not just the open area in the center like most cooling panels. Slightly dark blue. $100.

Modified Tougefactory 3" SR downpipe with flex section: Had about an inch of material added onto the side that attaches to O2 housing elbow. Includes hardware and maybe the gaskets if they're still there lol $100obo

Project Nissan Resonated 3" Test Pipe: $50.

N60 MAF: Just the maf, no pigtail. $50.

Peak Performance DOHC Ka-t manifold: Stainless steel, Bottom-mount, T25/8 flanged. Slight crack at turbo flange. Weld it up and it's good to go. $80obo.

Items located in Phoenix, AZ, but I will be in San Diego, Los Angeles, the Bay Area, and Sacramento over the Christmas and New Years holiday so I can arrange to meet up with you to save on shipping. Otherwise, buyer pays shipping. Please PM me with all inquiries and avoid low balling if at all possible. This thread is not a discussion of price, etc. Thanks.
oOdextaOo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2007, 09:00 AM   #2
gprb25
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
gprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of lightgprb25 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I'm interested in the cooling panel for a zenki friend..

can you send me a pic or two? thanks
gprb25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 11:13 AM   #3
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
How much for the panel shipped?
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote