Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-26-2008, 08:38 AM   #271
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
well i have a 1995 model if you ever find/see them i will pay for it
bigOdom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2008, 01:40 PM   #272
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Is the Kouki S14 key different from the Zenki one?
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 06:27 PM   #273
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post
Is the Kouki S14 key different from the Zenki one?
To my knowledge yes.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:54 PM   #274
twistedragdoll

twistedragdoll is not welcome here anymoretwistedragdoll is not welcome here anymoretwistedragdoll is not welcome here anymoretwistedragdoll is not welcome here anymoretwistedragdoll is not welcome here anymoretwistedragdoll is not welcome here anymoretwistedragdoll is not welcome here anymoretwistedragdoll is not welcome here anymoretwistedragdoll is not welcome here anymore
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideWell View Post
look in the middle of my center console. its a flat piece of plastic that separates the area. you are able to hold a 12 oz. can size in the lower area without worrying about it tipping over. it came with my '97 when i bought it in '04. after a major accident and parts in the garage, roomate moving out, i cant find the damn thing! ive never seen anyone with it before. hopefully its somewhere in my garage or room. and i know i know, loose e-brake

not rare you can get those all day long at the dealer for a mear 30 bucks
here's the part number for ya
Nissan JDM S14 cup holder divider 96931-S14001
twistedragdoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:59 PM   #275
kouki_silvia
Zilvia Member

kouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura aboutkouki_silvia has a spectacular aura about
editeditedit
kouki_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:59 PM   #276
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
That has been gone over at least ten times. We all know that specific part is not rare. Thanks for the part number though. Non-JDM.
Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 10:12 PM   #277
twistedragdoll

twistedragdoll is not welcome here anymoretwistedragdoll is not welcome here anymoretwistedragdoll is not welcome here anymoretwistedragdoll is not welcome here anymoretwistedragdoll is not welcome here anymoretwistedragdoll is not welcome here anymoretwistedragdoll is not welcome here anymoretwistedragdoll is not welcome here anymoretwistedragdoll is not welcome here anymore

half amber/clear side markers and turn signals only came on navan kit. i have only seen 3 sets and i own 2 of them
Old 02-28-2008, 11:18 PM   #278
jspecusa
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
jspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jspecusa
Quote:
Originally Posted by twistedragdoll View Post

half amber/clear side markers and turn signals only came on navan kit. i have only seen 3 sets and i own 2 of them
get your fact straight before claiming.
all jdm zenki bumper comes with amber side and turn signals,
those you have are aftermarket and they are everywhere just ask people living in japan.
funny the only thing you are not claiming and is rare are the oem optional navan foglights.
Old 02-29-2008, 04:08 AM   #279
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post
those you have are aftermarket and they are everywhere just ask people living in japan.
funny the only thing you are not claiming and is rare are the oem optional navan foglights.
hahahahaha I love you Sam....

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 02-29-2008, 08:43 AM   #280
KA-T_240
Nissanaholic!

KA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond reputeKA-T_240 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Sorry to go off topic, but is that blood on your bumper?

If so it must be from all the hard work of installing those really rare turn signals
Old 03-04-2008, 12:24 AM   #281
twistedragdoll

Quote:
i suppose you should get your fact strait also. the "navan" fogs you claim are rare are not so rare. the exact same lights came on many porches, BMW and Mercedes... they are made by Bosch so many of the German cars got them. i called Bosch looking for them and they gave me certain cars and years to ask for so i can get them in the states.

as for asking the people in japan its kind of hard for them to contact a company that no longer is in existence.
Old 03-04-2008, 11:20 AM   #282
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
i suppose you should get your fact strait also. the "navan" fogs you claim are rare are not so rare. the exact same lights came on many porches, BMW and Mercedes... they are made by Bosch so many of the German cars got them. i called Bosch looking for them and they gave me certain cars and years to ask for so i can get them in the states.

as for asking the people in japan its kind of hard for them to contact a company that no longer is in existence.

WOOWWWOWWOW I have those same rare turnsignals for my 180SX!

Oh wait, they're not rare, they're from a company called Prontry and I used to sell them here on Zilvia.

You got shut down by Sam, who has been into Japanese car culture since before I could drive.

Trying to say that he's wrong is like trying to tell the sky it's not blue.

Sky's blue, dude. Sam is right.

It's ok to be wrong, and your best course of action is to have a slice of humble pie and learn from your mistake, so you don't make it again in the future.

The Navan bumper fogs ARE rare, because so few of them were produced.
It's not about contacting a company that's out of business. Navan parts had Nissan part numbers. They could be ordered via Nissan dealers.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 12:32 AM   #283
mugenmanr

mugenmanr is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbReal View Post
Instant Gentlemen Exhaust, probably one of the few in the U.S.

Custom made s13.5 metal fenders welded together.

Herb
that is the sickest lookin exhaust, mad props.
mugenmanr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 01:02 AM   #284
jspecusa
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
jspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jspecusa
Quote:

thanks kevin, I'll reply him my way.
yes, many oem factory parts are made by aftermarket companies like bosch,stanley,hella,koito, etc... what make it so rare is that it's a complete bolt on plug and play when it's a factory options.
here's the rare fog light switch you are missing from your navan fog light set.
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c...1988_248063521

s13 oem fog light switch
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c...1988_248620132

giant spork wheels not rare just nice size and offset
18x9.5 +18 and 18x10.5 +18

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c...c_1991_2574643

cheers,

sam
Old 03-05-2008, 06:28 AM   #285
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
s13 oem fog light switch
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c...1988_248620132
\

i've got that switch, but no fog lights, haha, i guess it's rare...
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 10:42 AM   #286
hey808
Zilvia Member

hey808 is a well-known jackass
A couple years back I sold some Zenki taillights which I was told were rare. They were factory smoked, and the person I got them from (in Japan) told me that they were off of an N1 racecar. They weren't sprayed with that cheesy spray stuff either, the turn signals appeared to be smoked from the factory. There were no signs of them ever being tampered with. I couldn't verify where they came from, if they were from an N1 car or not, but they were cool either way. I'll have to dig up the old pics.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:11 PM   #287
twistedragdoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post

Oh wait, they're not rare, they're from a company called Prontry and I used to sell them here on Zilvia.

You got shut down by Sam, who has been into Japanese car culture since before I could drive.

It's ok to be wrong, and your best course of action is to have a slice of humble pie and learn from your mistake, so you don't make it again in the future.

It's not about contacting a company that's out of business. Navan parts had Nissan part numbers. They could be ordered via Nissan dealers.

right right ^^^^^

any who you might want to pick up a science book. the sky reflect the color of the earth and seeing how the majority of the earth is covered by water you see blue. if you have ever been to a place that has a green sea you will notice that the sky has a strange greenish tint to it. still blue but has a green tint. the same goes for a grey sea. my point is that the sky reflects the color of the sea and does not really have a color. that would be like saying air has color, most gases do not have color.

to jspec... i called bosch and they said that the cars and years for each they gave me should all have the same connector and mounting hardware as what the "Navan" foglights have.

PS why does it sound like everyone is so argumentative?

Last edited by twistedragdoll; 03-06-2008 at 11:25 PM..
Old 03-06-2008, 11:51 PM   #288
MrD
Leaky Injector

MrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to allMrD is a name known to all
Quote:
It's just Zilvia You'll get used to it.
MrD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 01:09 AM   #289
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Quote:
words
Nice. You took my analogy to be a literal statement.

The fact that you're fighting so hard against Sam and me to argue that you're right is laughable. The fact that you're resorting to over-analyzation is sorta pitiful.

We're argumentative because you don't' know what you're talking about, but you keep insisting that you do. A mature person would admit fault, learn and move on, instead of dragging out an inane argument about a truly rare part being available internationally. I could probably contend that zenki 180sx turnsignals are the same used in th Lamborghini Diablo and a couple dozen other cars. Who knows if I'd actually be right, but I could argue it, right?

Just drop it and move on, k?
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 01:34 AM   #290
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
serisouly i've been on here for not too long and everyone seems ready to
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 01:36 AM   #291
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenmanr View Post
that is the sickest lookin exhaust, mad props.

Ive seen those on vip cars in japan but not here in the states +1 bro

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
jspec240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 01:40 AM   #292
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
so anyone got a set of the navan fogs that they want to sell, howabout the switch also
Old 03-07-2008, 08:48 AM   #293
lok
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
lok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post

I want those 4 lug xr4z
lok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 09:21 AM   #294
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigOdom1 View Post
so anyone got a set of the navan fogs that they want to sell, howabout the switch also

When I opened my navan fog lights, there was a little yellow sticker that said...

"Porsche"
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 09:44 AM   #295
murda-c
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Quote:
right right ^^^^^

any who you might want to pick up a science book. the sky reflect the color of the earth and seeing how the majority of the earth is covered by water you see blue. if you have ever been to a place that has a green sea you will notice that the sky has a strange greenish tint to it. still blue but has a green tint. the same goes for a grey sea. my point is that the sky reflects the color of the sea and does not really have a color. that would be like saying air has color, most gases do not have color.

to jspec... i called bosch and they said that the cars and years for each they gave me should all have the same connector and mounting hardware as what the "Navan" foglights have.

That or blue light is diffracted more by the atmosphere.

But i mean...your theory is good too....
Old 03-07-2008, 09:44 AM   #296
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MavericStephenc
Quote:
right right ^^^^^

just to be arguementatave....and to show off my mad meteorology skills I'm going to teach you how your wrong about how the ocean changes the color of the sky.
The atmosphere is the mixture of gas molecules and other materials surrounding the earth. It is made mostly of the gases nitrogen (78%), and oxygen (21%). Argon gas and water. there are other little dust particulate and other solids, and ice crystals and what have you.

soo.. the "color" of the sky that you see is visible light that is part of the electromagnetic spectrum that our eyes can see. a way to prove that is look at the sun. Do you see white?....good
as you start to look farther away from the sun you see blue.
To prove that hold a prism to a source of light and see the colors of the rainbow.
The colors blend continuously into one another. At one end of the spectrum are the reds and oranges. These gradually shade into yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet. The colors have different wavelengths, frequencies, and energies. Violet has the shortest wavelength in the visible spectrum. That means it has the highest frequency and energy. Red has the longest wavelength, and lowest frequency and energy.
anyhoo....
why is the sky blue?
The blue color of the sky is due to Rayleigh scattering. As light moves through the atmosphere, most of the longer wavelengths pass straight through. (blue has a shorter wavelength)

since blue is a shorter wave length it gets absorbed by the gas molecules in our atmosphere. the blue light is then radiated from the different gas molecules and spread through out our atmosphere. therefore where ever we look the sky looks blue.

I guess you neglected to pick up a science book?

EDIT: I did look in some of my notes for this

on the other hand. Kevin, what side skirts ar those on your s13?

Boycott Berkeley and code pink
MavericStephenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 10:19 AM   #297
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lok View Post
I want those 4 lug xr4z
Talk to Sam @ JSpec...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavericStephenc View Post

on the other hand. Kevin, what side skirts ar those on your s13?

iirc those were the TBO or east bear ones? Kevin said he's get back to you for sure.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 03-07-2008, 06:44 PM   #298
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

http://www.paragon-products.com/prod...ight-parts.htm

yeah i have considered these before myself
Old 03-07-2008, 09:05 PM   #299
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
giant spork wheels not rare just nice size and offset
18x9.5 +18 and 18x10.5 +18

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c...c_1991_2574643

cheers,

sam
rega's? and ummm, you have those for sale? i want a set so bad.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:23 PM   #300
NC/OHs13

NC/OHs13 is a well-known jackass
Nice love it

Last edited by NC/OHs13; 04-15-2008 at 08:13 PM..
NC/OHs13 is offline   Reply With Quote