Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 09:51 AM   #1
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (25)
Ravspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ravspec
JDM ** Moonface and D-Max (D1 Spec Hood) Group Buy **

STOCKING WAREHOUSE NY/CA (WILL PRICE MATCH)

D1 Spec Carbon Fiber or Fiber Glass Hood.

Quote:
The sole purpose for putting ducts on hoods is not to lower the water and oil temperatures, but to prevent heat from building up inside the engine bay. This keeps the sensors in proper working order as well as maintaining the other components from heat related wear. D-MAX had come up with a D1 spec hood that performs just as well as it looks.
Quote:
The rear duct makes this design super efficient along with the three rows of fins. During motion, these fins provide an uplift of air forcing it to escape through. It literally sucks out the hot air present inside the engine bay.

http://www.dmax-cs.com/english/bonnet/b1.jpg

50% Deposit needed to order.

$759 + Shipping - Carbon Fiber (180sx, S13 Silvia, S14, S15, R32, AE86)
(NYC - Pick up, no shipping fee. Lower 48 states - $100 for business, $135for residential)

$559 + Shipping - Fiber Glass (180sx, S13 Silvia, S14, S15, R32, AE86)
(NYC - Pick up, no shipping fee. Lower 48 states - $100for business, $135for residential)

Trunk or Roof Spoiler (180sx, S13 Coupe, S14, S15,R32) - $300 Shipped to lower 48 state

Last edited by Ravspec; 06-23-2008 at 09:32 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2007, 10:03 AM   #2
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Whur da moonface at?

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:16 AM   #3
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Ravspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really nice
in the process of putting the parts into the system. Email me for pricing. Link to Moonface english site.

http://www.moonface-int.com/
Old 11-15-2007, 12:14 PM   #4
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Im in for a hood. Pm sent. Once the moonface listing is up will pm for that
Old 11-15-2007, 12:29 PM   #5
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Nice, glad to see a legit company bringing in D Max

Price is cool too

Stupid cheap actually

No room for crybabies on this one

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
Old 11-15-2007, 06:14 PM   #6
turtl631
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
turtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Awesome hoods, wish I had the cashflow right now.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:11 PM   #7
amplifi3d
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
amplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
We'll both have our deposits in soon, probably by next week. I also have a friend interested in front vented fenders and I'll kill someone for the dmax wing for the s13. Can you guys get those items aswell?
Old 11-15-2007, 08:15 PM   #8
AznDrftr.
BANNED

AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Nice stuff here. Love the hoods.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:03 PM   #9
sultan
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
sultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enoughsultan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i'll take a fg s13 silvia hood
Old 11-15-2007, 09:17 PM   #10
Rittmeister
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Rittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really nice
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Interested in the flat-oval downpipe (just the DP, not the one that has the attached turbo outlet). Let us know when you get a price.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:45 PM   #11
drifter808
Zilvia Addict

drifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of light
interested in the throttle cable for redtop.
Old 11-16-2007, 01:21 AM   #12
DARKEST_HOUR
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
DARKEST_HOUR can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hoods that work !!
http://www.jdm-option.com/eng/parts/06_06/dmax.html
. .I wish i had some extra money !!
Old 11-16-2007, 07:46 AM   #13
the head
Nissanaholic!

Location: in a dark room mastering the art of typing with one hand
the head is making a name for him/her selfthe head is making a name for him/her self
I am in where to I give my CCD number for an S13 silvia face fg hood deposit
Old 11-16-2007, 07:58 AM   #14
240trainee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
ooooooh damn, those hoods are sick.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
Old 11-16-2007, 10:37 AM   #15
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
nice looks like there should be about 4 of us so far depositing for the hoods.
Old 11-16-2007, 10:59 AM   #16
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by amplifi3d View Post
We'll both have our deposits in soon, probably by next week. I also have a friend interested in front vented fenders and I'll kill someone for the dmax wing for the s13. Can you guys get those items aswell?

yeah, i can get the Dmax wing. Can you send me a picture of it so i can make sure it's the right one ?
Old 11-16-2007, 11:00 AM   #17
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by the head View Post
I am in where to I give my CCD number for an S13 silvia face fg hood deposit
call me at 631-586-3520 ! after the deposit is done, we will list your name on the GB list !
Old 11-16-2007, 11:01 AM   #18
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rittmeister View Post
Interested in the flat-oval downpipe (just the DP, not the one that has the attached turbo outlet). Let us know when you get a price.
you mean the Moonface dp ? list all the pricing just this morning. email me @ [email protected] if you have any other questions. I will try to get some pictures up.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:42 AM   #19
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
That is incredibly cheap for a D-Max Carbon Fiber hood; you are being offered Japan prices in the USA.

People cramping my style in the US...geez.

It's not a perfect hood.

There are gaps.

I had to do some drilling on the hood hinges.

Some of the top fins came off in shipment; I left them off.

GLWS Ravspec.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:52 AM   #20
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rittmeister View Post
That should be part # MFP-EC01. $390 + $25 shipping to lower 48 states.

LMK
Old 11-16-2007, 11:54 AM   #21
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter808 View Post
http://www.moonface-int.com/mfr/thro...sythrottle.htm

this ? If so , it's $155 + $15 shipping to lower 48 states.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:09 PM   #22
AznDrftr.
BANNED

AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
^Oh man, thats nice, could be useful.
Old 11-16-2007, 01:07 PM   #23
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter808 View Post
Second that. I also want the Oil Block Adapter!

As for the hoods, they look awesome! Just wish it was at a better time. With Christmas coming up soon, i have to be unselfish and buy stuff for other people lol! Otherwise i would be all over it.

Last edited by scottie; 11-16-2007 at 03:06 PM..
Old 11-16-2007, 07:08 PM   #24
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
i was looking for those hood 2 months ago. too bad i just picked a hood last month. nice prices.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:07 PM   #25
logik23
Zilvia Junkie

logik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of lightlogik23 is a glorious beacon of light
Damn, those coilovers look decent...should of gone with those instead of the damn Stance...
Old 11-16-2007, 11:08 PM   #26
jandysil80
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
jandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the roughjandysil80 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
DMAX 180sx wing

wanna get the DMAX 180sx/hatch wing. let me know how much, thanks

Last edited by jandysil80; 12-18-2007 at 11:18 AM..
Old 11-17-2007, 07:39 AM   #27
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Also what about spoilers for the S13 Coupe?! This is a bada$$ looking spoiler!

Prices?
Old 11-17-2007, 10:32 AM   #28
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
can you PM me a price shipped to Parksville, BC Canada V9P 1R2 for a 180sx dmax hood
Old 11-17-2007, 02:15 PM   #29
Frosty_spl
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Frosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enoughFrosty_spl will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I want Dmax aero REALLY bad. any chance of getting some in the future?

Great hood prices Thats about as much as they sell em for in japan.
Old 11-18-2007, 06:25 AM   #30
Sir
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
Sir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
titan shift knob - how much?
Closed Thread